Town of Woodstock
Invitation to Bid
Door Access Control System
Emergency Services Building
454 Woodstock Road, Woodstock VT
The Woodstock Fire Department is seeking proposals for a new door access (keypad) control system. This project will involve the procurement of the equipment and installation of the system, as well as any required software/equipment for access PIN changes.
The new system should meet the minimum requirements as listed in this document. The project will involve:
• The replacement of 7 locks with the new assembly’s,
• The removal of 7 locks and moving 3 used one’s to other doors.
• The doors are a mix of interior and exterior with one being double sided keypad
• All old door systems will remain with the Fire Department
1. Woodstock Emergency Service Building- 454 Woodstock Road, Woodstock VT.
2. Woodstock Station 2 – 996 West Woodstock Road, Woodstock, VT.
Electronic Access Control System minimum Requirements.
1. The system shall be able to produce a report of any individuals who
have used their PIN to access the door.
2. The system shall allow authorized operators to revoke a PIN
holder’s authorization to all or selected controlled areas.
3. The system shall be able to store a minimum of 30 days’ worth of
4. The system should be able to accommodate a minimum of 150 users.
5. A standard computer shall be able to interface with the door locks or by WIFI. All cables battery’s and software shall be included
6. The system shall be able to offer single time use codes.
7. The PIN shall be 4-6 numbers.
8. 2 keys for each induvial door lock shall be supplied if the door has keyed override.
Note-Include a cost proposal detailing equipment, personnel and all other costs associated with the project. Prices quoted must be valid for a minimum of 60 days from the close of this RFP.
A Pre-Bid Conference will be held Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 2:00PM at:
The Woodstock Fire Station, 454 Woodstock Road, Woodstock, Vermont. Parking and building entrance is in the rear
Bids are due Monday, November 13, 2017, at 10:00AM. Bid opening will follow in the Woodstock Town Hall, 2nd Floor Conference Room, 31 The Green, Woodstock, VT.
All Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope to:
Town of Woodstock
P.O. Box 488
Woodstock, VT 05091
Clearly mark the outside of the envelope: “WFD Door Control Bid”
It is the vendor’s responsibility to ensure timely delivery.
Please contact Chief David Green at (802) 457-2337.