Town Hall Municipal Manager’s Office
Property Tax FAQ
1. Are property taxes still due on May 1, 2020?
a. Yes, they are still due on May 1st. If this changes, the townofwoodstock.org website and all other platforms will be used to inform residents and property owners.
2. Is penalty and interest going to be waived on property taxes like it was on sewer bills?
a. At this time, no decision has been made and penalty and interest will be assessed after May 1, 2020. If this changes, the townofwoodstock.org website and all other platforms will be used to inform residents and property owners.
3. How can I send in my property tax check?
a. Mail: Town of Woodstock, PO Box 488, Woodstock, VT 05091
b. Dropbox: There is a silver drop box in the lobby that is available during business hours for the Town Clerk. This box will be checked periodically throughout the day through Friday.
c. UPS/FedEx : Town of Woodstock, 31 The Green, Woodstock, VT 05091
4. How can I get a copy of my property tax bill? a. Email Beth Fish at email@example.com or call 802-457-3456 x2104 and leave a message and your call will be returned.
5. Can I get a receipt for my property tax payment?
a. Yes, please include the request with an email address or postal address with your payment and a receipt will be sent.
AT THIS TIME:
The Municipal Manager’s Office is working from home, so please use the contact information below to reach the person you would like to talk to. If you leave a voicemail, the person will return your call.
Zoie Parent, Human Resources, Staff Accountant, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 457-3456 x2106
Nicole Nourse, Administrative Assistant to Municipal Manager, email@example.com Phone: 457-3456 x2101
Beth Fish, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Property/Sewer Taxes, Ambulance Billing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 457-3456 x2104
Bill Kerbin, Municipal Manager, email@example.com
Phone: 457-3456 x2103