WOODSTOCK MUNICIPAL OFFICES
Based on Governor Scott’s Be Smart, Stay Safe Emergency Order, the following plan for Town Hall operations is in effect until further notice.
- Town Hall will be physically staffed for all administrative functions and public access. Access to some offices will be by appointment only. Please call or email to request an appointment.
Town Manager’s Office: 802-457-3456 x2101 email@example.com
Planning & Zoning: 802-457-7515 firstname.lastname@example.org
Taxes & Sewer: 802-457-3456 x2104 email@example.com
Listers/Accessors 802-457-3607 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some staff may have been authorized to telecommute.
- All persons entering Town Hall must be Vermont residents only.
- All persons entering Town Hall must wear a mask or face covering and shall complete a self-administered health screening in the lobby area.
- The Town Clerk’s Office will remain open for title work, research, and access to land records. Please call 802-457-3611.