Notice for Woodstock Village
Winter Parking Ban-November 15th – April 15th
Woodstock Village Ordinance
In accordance with Village Ordinance, Title 8; Chapter 3-§8322, General Prohibitions During Specific Times:
(c) Upon any roadway between the hours of 12:01 A.M. and 6:00 A.M. from November 15 to April 15, inclusive, of each year, except that parking shall be allowed where, when, and to the extent otherwise permitted as follows:
(1) In the section of the Mechanic Street parking lot identified by clearly marked signs specifically allowing overnight parking, as approved by the Board of Village Trustees; between the hours of 6:00 pm and 8:00 am.
(2) Parking spaces on Mechanic Street that are parallel to the Kedron Brook; and
(3) On the northerly side of the street known as The Green westbound lane; from its intersection with the westerly side of Mountain Avenue westerly to a point opposite the westerly end of the Village Green on dates having an even number and on the southerly side of the street known as The Green westbound lane; from a point opposite its intersection with the westerly side of Mountain Avenue westerly to the westerly end of the Village Green on dates having an odd number;
(4) Upon any roadway in excess of 48 consecutive hours in one location; and
(5) In any public parking lot between the hours of 12:01 A.M. and 6:00 A.M. except as provided by special regulation.
(6) In any parking space in a long term parking lot, dedicated to employee parking, without displaying a valid parking permit.