UPDATE: 5/22/2020 (Woodstock, VT)
Keeping Woodstock Safe During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Concerned about COVID-19 (aka coronavirus)? Unsure of who to call if you have questions? Don’t worry, Woodstock’s Emergency Operations Committee has a plan for keeping you and your family both safe and informed. We receive information daily from the State and will share this with you. All posts are reviewed by David Green, Woodstock’s Emergency Manager.
In accordance with directives from Governor Phil Scott and the CDC, and with the support of Emergency Manager David Green, Woodstock’s Town Select Board and Village Trustees ask and recommend that all residents and visitors wear a face covering when entering stores and public buildings and carry a mask at all times to maintain safe interactions.
- Woodstock Area Relief Fund
- Letter to Second Homeowners
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention site on COVID-19
- Vermont Department of Health
- University of Vermont Health Network
- Call 211 with any questions you have
- COVID19 and the Ottaquechee Health Center
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Workplace School and Home Guidance
- Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Disease in Homes and Residential Communities