The Woodstock Finance Department is responsible for maintaining the accounting, payroll, payables, receivables, insurance and billing programs, investing and collecting current taxes for the Village of Woodstock and the Town of Woodstock.
The Finance Department provides regular financial information to the Municipal Manager, Town Select Board, Board of Village Trustees, Department Heads and residents.
Some of the key responsibilities of the department include:
– Proper accounting of all revenue, expense and general ledger transactions for all funds for the
Town/Village & Sewer District.
– Assist in the preparation of the annual operating and capital budgets
– Day to day financial administration
– Coordination of the Annual Audit
– Day to day Accounts Payable & payroll
– Employee benefits administration
– Federal and State grants administration
– Collection of Property and Sewer Taxes
– Administration of equipment financing
– Investing General Fund Revenues
The Department Relies On:
Charlie Degener, Town & Village Treasurer, Phone: 457-3611
Nicole Nourse, Human Resources Administrator/Administrative Assistant, [email protected]
Phone: 457-3456 x2101
Robert Densmore, Finance Director, [email protected]
Phone: 457-3456 x2106
Patricia Martel, Accounts Payable, Payroll, [email protected]
Phone: 457-3456 x2102
Cori Frederick, Accounts Receivable, Property/Sewer Taxes, Ambulance Billing, [email protected]
Phone: 457-3456 x2104